Friday, January 22, 2010

Philadelphia Medical Film Symposium Weekend!


Today I am busing off for the weekend, to join the already-in-progress Philadelphia medical film symposium for a very exciting Friday night screening in the Pennsylvania Hospital's operating theatre, the oldest of its kind in the United States! Am also very much looking forward to tomorrow's day-long film symposium at the Mütter Museum, followed by Saturday night's "Medical Film Cabinet of Curiosities."

If you haven't registered for this amazing looking conference, do not despair; you can still attend screenings of your choice and pay on an event-by-event basis.

Hope very much to see you there! More on the details and locations of this event here.

Image, which I could swear I also saw in the original Wellcome Medicine Man Exhibit, via Rapeblossom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please post about it after. I wanted to make it there so badly. Have a wonderful time!

Nana said...

Nana has left a new comment on your post "Philadelphia Medical Film Symposium Weekend!":

Awesome, you have one of my favorite blogs in the world! :)

I found it here, btw (you might find some more interesting stuff as well):
http://medphoto.wellcome.ac.uk/indexplus/

Joanna said...

Hi there

Promise to get a report together when I can! And thanks, Nana, for the link and the kind words!

-Joanna of Morbid Anatomy