Friday, August 19, 2011

Seoul, Korea









Hi all. My sincere apologies for falling behind on Morbid Anatomy. I am currently living in Seoul, Korea as part of the very generous Apex Art Outbound Residency Program (thanks, Josh Foer!), and one of the obligations of the residency is to blog about my experiences. Sadly, this had taken my focus off Morbid Anatomy a bit.

I promise to do my best over this next month in Korea to get some Morbid Anatomy reportage done; in the meantime, if you are curious about what I am finding in Seoul, you can check out my Apex Art blog here.

Thanks for your patience, and I will be back in full force in mid-September!

3 comments:

Laura said...

We are enjoying these photos! Thanks:)

JE said...

Glad to hear it! Thanks for letting me know!

William Thirteen said...

that hat really suits you!